2019 In Review – Would I Date Him? – There Can be Only One
Let’s consider the 2019 characters in “Would I Date Him” posts and pick the top character to date…there can be only one…winner.
Guys I declared I would NOT date 👎 were NOT eligible for consideration:
* Kill It’s Kim Soo Hyun, portrayed by Chang Ki Yong, a killer for hire
* My Country: The New Age’s Nam Sun Ho, portrayed by Woo Do Hwan, a swordsman and illegitimate child of the powerful Nam Jeon.
* My Country: The New Age’s Lee Bang Won aka Prince Jeongan, portrayed by Jang Hyuk, a leader that fights for his father and then for the throne.
Guys I declared I would date 👍 were eligible for consideration:
* Haechi’s King Yeoninggun Lee Geum, portrayed byJung Il Woo, a prince then king that believes the Government should be for all people.
* Haechi’s king of the streets, Dal Moon, portrayed by Park Hoon, the defacto leader of the streets.
* Haechi’s justice driven sidekick, Inspector Park Moon Soo, portrayed by Kwon Yoo.
* Romance is a Bonus Book’s Cha Eun Ho, portrayed by Lee Jong Suk, a successful author and founding member of a publishing member that is lacking one thing…love.
* Level Up’s An Dan Te, portrayed by Sung Hoon, a corporate restructuring specialist.
* Welcome 2 Life’s Lee Jae Sang, portrayed by Rain, a lawyer that begins the series working to keep guilty rich clients out of jail who finds himself in another universe as a prosecutor working to put the guilty rich in jail.
* Melting Me Softly’s Ma Dong Chan, portrayed by Ji Chang Wook, a director of a television series that does outlandish experiments.
* My Country: The New Age’s Seo Hwi, portrayed by Yang Se Jong, an archer and swordsman
Elimination Round 1 – Rigid
* Haechi’s Inspector Park Moon Soo. He is a more ethically rigid man than I want.
* Level Up’s An Dan Te. He is more emotionally rigid than I want.
Elimination Round 2 – Tentative
* Romance is a Bonus Book’s Cha Eun Ho. He was initially tentative pursuing the woman he loved.
* Haechi’s Dal Moon. He was too tentative eliminating the toxic woman from his life.
Elimination Round 3 – Other
* My Country: The New Age’s Seo Hwi. He put the love of his life on hold during his quest. He denied them time to work the problem together for too long.
* Melting Me Softly’s Ma Dong Chan. He’s a nice guy, more traditional, just didn’t pull my heart.
Final Round – There Can Be Only One
Eliminated – Haechi’s Lee Geum. He was strategic, made and learned from mistakes, and put his country before his own needs.
The Man I’d Date Above All Others – Welcome 2 Life’s Lee Jae Sang. He was smart, made and learned from mistakes, and evolved to put his family first. He picked love first, duty second. WINNER!