A little history on how this blog got started…
I watch Asian dramas and love them. There is something unique about Asian dramas that American television does not have. I love the drama blogs that are out there. I read them and they enhance my viewing of shows. I decided to create my own single person blog. Writing this blog has enriched my drama watching experience more than I expected.
The 2nd year of blogging has been even more fun than the first.
* 5 days a week seems to be the sweet spot in posts per week.
* I blog what I watch typically 2 current shows a time. I also watch shows “for fun” and write a review at the end of the series (almost always).
* The Asian drama machine is relentless in quantity. There simply aren’t enough hours in day to watch every good drama. That’s why I read other blogs. They guide me with their opinions and recommendations on what dramas may or may not interest me.
* I am a Jang Hyuk fan and the 41 episode Merchant Gaekju was his latest offering. Thank goodness he loves to work, because I love to watch him.
* The current drama in my favor…If you aren’t watching Descendants of the Sun, it has been a pleasant surprise and my first drama watching the subtle adorable Song Joong Ki. I hope this drama is solid to the end because I support the production of drama series where filming is completed prior to airing the drama. You know it and I know it, series often fail in the latter half under the live shoot production process. My current “for fun” series is Good Doctor with Sungkyunkwan Scandal next up, both recommendations by readers and fellow drama lovers.
You know what I’ve enjoyed more than anything? It’s the interaction with you. Thanks for reading, commenting, and sharing your mutual love of dramas with me.
Here’s to the next year of amusings!