I don’t have the best and worst of 2014. I blogged what I watched, which slowed down the volume, but amped up the enjoyment.
Run down of what I enjoyed blogging this year:
1. Angel Eyes – even double noble idiocy from both the male and female did not stop my enjoyment of this series. A winner in my book.
2. Discovery of Romance – I watched this show for Eric. He delivered even though the writer stifled his character. The internet support for this show was amazing.
3. Fated to Love You (Korea) – Jang Hyuk, Jang Hyuk, how do I love you? Let me count the ways. Superb actor saddled him with noble idiocy in the second half of the drama. This man is infinitely watchable.
4. Fated to Love You (Taiwan) – The original series was well written and the couple worked for me. The second leads had substance.
5. Healer – At episode 8 in this series at the end of 2014. I’m loving Healer and am a total fan of Chang Wook’s portrayal of Healer.
6. I Hear Your Voice – have not finished, got sidetracked, but this is a smart enjoyable drama.
7. My Lovable Girl – I enjoyed this simple series because of Rain, a darling dog, a couple where she pursued him (which I love) and music that had me making “episode track” videos (music extracted from an episode that may/may not be included in the OST).
8. Pinocchio – At episode 14 in this series at the end of 2014. Brace yourself, Park Shin Hye delivered a good kiss! Her chemistry with Lee Jong Seok is lovely. The writer, Park Hye Ryun, is delivering a compelling story.
9. Secret Love Affair – Show shied away from showing physical affection between the older woman and younger man main couple who I grew to like. The secondary characters were terrible human beings.
10. Tomorrow’s Cantabile – This show was a pleasant surprise. I have not seen the original Japanese series Nodame Cantabile by Tomoko Ninomiya so I had no comparison to make. There seemed to be a negative reaction to the remake. Why? It was a solid drama.
11. Trot Lovers – Cute couple that could not overcome a cliche ridden story. Huge oversight on the OST. Jung Eunji, who sang beautifully throughout the series, is not on the OST.
12. Vampire Prosecutor – I confirmed I do not prefer procedural dramas, even well made ones.
13. You’re All Surrounded – have not finished, got sidetracked, plan to finish.
I made a video for the amusings blog readers and video viewers of the kjtamuser youtube channel. The video features some lovely ladies wishing you “Happy New Year”.
Watch the video via the youtube link or the embedded video below: