Episode 3: “Gregory”
Philip and Elizabeth discover that their murdered colleague Robert (from episode 1) had a wife and infant child they never knew about. They must contact the wife and see what she knows and if she will sell them out. FBI neighbor Stan is investigating this too and is on their trail. Who will get to the wife first?
* Elizabeth continues to be watered down. This does not make me happy. This character should not be marginalized. Can you tell it is bugging me?
* I liked the operation in Philly when they got the wife right under the nose of the FBI surveillance team.
* Introducing their new boss (aka Granny) was a bit off. Not sure I would have trusted her as quickly as they seemed to. I like Granny though. She’s not a sweet old lady. She has a steel backbone.
* I liked the interaction between Stan and his double agent in the Soviet Rezidentura. She has got spunk.
* This episode was less successful than episode 1 (great) and episode 2 (good). I don’t like the trend here.